Ways of demonstrating your knowledge and experience in your case reports:
1. Show how your observations, physical examination and history taking assisted the veterinarian with the development of a safe and effective anesthesia plan.
2. Explain why an observation was important or why you asked a certain question during the anesthesia period.
3. Describe how an observation and response by you helped to avoid an anesthetic complication.
4. Describe the procedures you performed or assisted with. Explain why the procedure was performed.
5. Explain your reasoning for the physiological monitoring used.
6. Explain how you helped determine whether the patient's anesthetic plan was being effective.
7. Explain how your observations and monitoring helped the veterinarian modify the patient's anesthetic plan or treatment.
8. Explain your role in planning the patient's anesthesia care.
9. Show your understanding of the problem being treated.
10. Explain your contingency plans for all anticipated problems.